Intel Server Blocks are now available from Tech Data, providing systems builders and integrators with a great set of options for SMB customers who want high-performance technology. The Fully validated, pre-configured blocks make use of the latest in Intel technology, optimised to deliver enterprise-level performance, reliability, and security.
By starting with a higher-level of integration from Intel, design and validation costs are reduced and time to market accelerated. As they are unbranded, they allow resellers to customise to meet end-user requirements, with the reassurance of Intel quality and a standard three year warranty.
Key features include:
• 4U Intel® Chassis and Intel® Server Board powered by the Intel® Xeon® processor E3 v5 product family
• 16 GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM, supporting 2133 MT/S memory
• 3x PCIe* Gen3 expansion slots and one Intel® Integrated RAID Module slot
• 2x GbE (i210)
• One dedicated management network port
• One 365W PSU
• Embedded with more than 100 sensors that monitor all critical functions
Intel is also offering Cloud Blocks for Microsoft, which are Windows Server 2016-optimised and thus ready for use in private clouds.They are available in all-flash and hybrid storage configurations, in 2U 4 node or 2U 1 node Intel Server Boards and Intel Chassis options and come with the Intel Remote Management Module for secure remote access and control.
For more information, contact Tech Data on 01256 788 000